Our environmental work involves minimising the impact on our surroundings and our planet as much as possible. This is characterised by our ambition to constantly find new ways to handle our resources as respectfully and responsibly as possible. We believe that any impact matters, regardless of its size, no sustainability measure are too small or too insignificant.
Our current environment work includes the following activities.
- We have the ambition to sort all waste.
- We use recycling stations for lighter waste.
- We use external companies for heavier and dangerous waste.
- We use low-energy light bulbs.
- We turn off the lights and the computers when the offices are empty.
- Products and services.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products.
- We do not use disposable packages or disposable cutlery.
- We have environmental concerns as selection criteria when choosing suppliers of products and services.
- We serve Fairtrade coffee and organic fruit and never bottled water.
- We encourage all business travels to be done by train whenever possible.
- We use video conference for meetings and education whenever possible.
- We use double-sided printing or “2in1” printing.
- We provide information and communication by digital means within the company whenever possible.
- We receive job applications through a digital application form.
Social Responsibility »