All news

Delphi advisor to NIBE at the divestment of Schulthess Maschinen AG and re-investment through a new holding company

Advokatfirman Delphi has assisted NIBE Industrier AB in divesting 100% of the shares in Schulthess Maschinen AG, a leading Swiss brand in washing technology, to the value of 150 MCHF on a cash and debt free basis to a new Swiss holding company HC Holding Eta AG, in which NIBE becomes the majority shareholder with 51% through re-investment. The remaining 49% is owned by Helvetica Capital AG and its Swiss entrepreneur investors as well as by Thomas Marder, CEO, and Martin Keller, CFO of Schulthess Maschinen AG.

Delphi has been lead counsel in the acquisition and cooperated with the investment bank Raiffeisen Switzerland and law firm von der Crone Rechtsanwälte AG.

Delphi’s team consisted of  Per-Ivar Svensson (partner) and Anders Jemail (partner). Participating from Raiffeisen was mainly Matthias Spiess and from von der Crone, Franz J. Kessler (partner).