For us at Delphi, sustainability is a way of thinking and an attitude that permeates everything we do. Thinking sustainable means that everything we do is characterised by competence, consideration and responsibility.
For our clients, for our employees and for our surroundings. That’s why our strategy is to always think proactively and evolve our work in order to use resources as efficiently as possible, whether it’s about minimising our environmental impact or our ambition to be the most attractive workplace for our employees. Our vision in order to make the world a better place is to take responsibility for our employees, fellow human beings and for the environment. We do this as a part of our day-to-day work and it remains an on-going process.
Overall sustainability goals:
- To deliver sustainable legal advice and consultation to our clients while operating a profitable business.
- To provide our employees with the right conditions for a well-balanced private and professional life.
- To make a contribution through our business by increasing equality and diversity in society.
- To make a contribution to the vulnerable and those in need with committing and motivating contributions and commitments.
- To minimise the impact of the climate and environment on earth.
- The ultimate responsibility for our sustainability work lies with our Executive Partner. We perform an annual review and follow-up in order to ensure that our vision and our guidelines are being followed and to continuously evolve in our ambition to think and act sustainable.