David Aversten specializes in mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. David Aversten regularly advises both domestic and international private equity funds and their portfolio companies as well as domestic and international such corporate clients. David has extensive experience from cross-border transactions in a wide range of business sectors, and the Telecoms- Media and Technology sector in particular.
- Verdane Capital’s exit and co-investment in relation to EasyPark
- Divestment of Digpro AB to Litornia.
- The Carlyle Group’s exit BTI Studios to Altor Equity Partners
- Veolia Nordic’s acquisition of Hans Andersson Recycling Group
- Veolia Sweden’s acquisition of CRVR ETT AB (now Veolia Industrial Services Sweden) from Corvara.
- EQT Ventures investments into Small Giant Games, Peltarion, Watty, Unomaly, Wolt, Verto and Min Doktor
- Com Hem’s acquisition of Boxer
Partner, Advokatfirman Delphi 2007–
Advokatfirman Vinge 2000–2007
Service at Swedish Courts 1999–2000
Advokatfirman Vinge 1998–1999
Swedish Bar Association
Member of the Swedish ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) reference group Commercial law and Practice
International Bar Association (IBA)
The Swedish Computer Society
ADBJ – The Swedish Society for Computer & Law