Rickard Isacson is engaged in Delphi’s practice of Transactions, and focuses on M&A. Rickard continuously work with transactions, both domestic and cross border within various fields with a particular focus on the tech industry. Rickard advises domestic and international actors, corporate clients as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
- Adelis’ acquisition of Hantverksdata and add-on acquisitions
- Doro’s acquisition of Welbeing
- The sale of Digpro AB to Litornia
- Carlyle’s sale of BTI Studios to Altor
- Veolia Sweden’s acquisition of CRVR ETT AB (now Veolia Industrial Services Sweden) from Corvara.
- Com Hem’s acquisition of Boxer
- OK’s sale of its car dealership operations in Sweden
Global Entrepreneurial Marketing, Stanford University 2017
LL.M. Stockholm University 2011
B.Sc. Stockholm University 2011
Partner / Advokat, Advokatfirman Delphi 2019-
Senior Associate / Advokat, Advokatfirman Delphi 2014-2018
Associate, Advokatfirman Delphi 2011-2014
Amanuens, Stockholms univeristet 2009-2011
Swedish Bar Association