Rickard Isacson is a partner in Delphi’s Stockholm office. He is a member of Delphi’s practice group Transactions and specializes in mergers and acquisitions. He regularly assists a number of recurring clients, both private and public clients on Swedish transactions as well as cross border transactions.
A selection of recent assignments:
- A number of acquisitions for Addnode, including S-Group Solutions AB
- Bas Invest’s acquisition of JAY Solutions from CapMan, as well as their portfolio company Parkman’s acquisition of Parking Partner
- A number of acquisitions for Alligo, including Profeel
- Note’s acquisition of Dynamic Precision Solutions AB
- Veolia Nordic’s divestments of Recycling, Industrial Cleaning, Technical Management and Utility Solutions to a number of acquirers
- The divestment of a minority of shares in Sitevision AB to IK Partners