Rickard Isacson is engaged in Delphi’s practice of Transactions, and focuses on M&A. Rickard continuously work with transactions, both domestic and cross border within various fields. Rickard advises domestic and international actors, corporate clients as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
Certain recent assignments:
- All divestments made by Veolia Nordic during 2021, including Recycling, Industrial Cleaning, Technical Management and Utility Solutions to various buyers
- A number of acquisitions for Addnode, including S-Group Solutions AB
- MGS Manufacturing’s acquisition of FT Holding AB and the Formteknik group of companies in Sweden, Denmark and Germany
- Alligo’s divestment of Gigant AB including subsidiaries to Axel Lindgren AB
- Cedergrenska’s acquisition of Helleborusskolan Täby AB and Helleborusskolan Österåker AB
- LeadDesk’s acquisition of Loxysoft AB and Loxysoft AS