All news

Delphi advisor to NIBE in the acquisition of Danish LS Control A/S

Delphi has, in cooperation with Danish law firm Lund Elmer Sandager, advised NIBE Industrier AB (publ) in connection with their acquisition of 70% of the shares in Danish LS Control A/S. The remaining 30% of the shares are to be acquired in two stages by 2028 at the latest. The company will be part of the NIBE Element business area.

NIBE Group is an international Group that contributes to a reduced carbon footprint and better utilization of energy. In their three business areas – Climate Solutions, Element and Stoves – they develop, manufacture and market a wide range of environmentally friendly, energy-efficient solutions for indoor climate comfort in all types of properties, plus components and solutions for intelligent heating and control in industry and infrastructure. NIBE has been listed under the name NIBE Industrier AB on the Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap list since 1997, with a secondary listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2011.

LS Control A/S, which was founded in 1969, develops, manufactures and sells electronics for control and regulation to customers in the ventilation and heat pump industry. The company also has customers in medical technology, laboratory equipment and professional catering. LS Control has annual sales of approximately DKK 100 million (approximately SEK 150 million) and an operating margin of over 15%.

Delphi’s team consisted of Terese Leire, Per-Ivar Svensson and Anders Jemail. Lund Elmer Sandagers team consisted of Ulric Bayer, Camilla Ikast Jessen, Julie Flindt Rasmussen and Nicolai Fløe Jørgensen.