News from Delphi

Latest news

Delphi advisor in Momentum Group’s acquisition of Askalon

Delphi has assisted Momentum Group in connection with an initial acquisition of 93.7 per cent of the shares in Askalon AB from the founders, the Warnqvist family. Momentum Group will acquire the remaining 6.3 per cent of the shares in Askalon AB in 2025. Askalon has a leading position in advanced va...

Read more

Delphi advisor in Infineon’s acquisition of Imagimob AB

Delphi has assisted Infineon Technologies AG in connection with the acquisition of Imagimob AB. Imagimob AB is a Stockholm-based startup which is a leading platform provider for Machine Learning solutions. With this acquisition Infineon advances its position to offer a world-class Machine Learning (...

Read more

Delphi advises Hamlet Pharma in merger with SelectImmune

Delphi has advised the listed company Hamlet Pharma AB (publ) in a proposed merger with the listed company SelectImmune Pharma AB (publ). Through the merger of the companies, “Hamlet Biopharma” will be established with the aim of becoming a powerful pharmaceutical company for the develop...

Read more

Delphi highly ranked in Chambers Europe 2023

Last week, the highly regarded ranking institute Chambers and Partners published its annual list of the top law firms and lawyers in Europe. As in previous years, Delphi is ranked highly in several areas. Chambers Europe 2023 Once again, Delphi is ranked as a leader in Information Technology. We are...

Read more

Delphi remains at the top in Chambers Global 2023

The highly regarded ranking institute Chambers & Partners has recently published its annual ranking of the world’s leading law firms. As in previous years, Delphi continues to rank highly in the areas of Intellectual Property, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution and International & C...

Read more

Delphi winner of Law Firm of The Year – again!

Delphi has once again won the award for Law Firm of the Year in the 200+ MSEK category of the annual quality and industry survey for business law firms, where clients’ views on cooperation determine the winner. Law Firm of the Year (Årets Advokatbyrå) is an annual quality and industry study co...

Read more

Delphi legal advisor to Rolling Optics in connection with public offer

Delphi advises Rolling Optics Holding AB (”Rolling Optics”) in connection with François-Charles Oberthur SAS’s public cash offer to the shareholders of Rolling Optics. The offer includes ordinary shares, preference shares and warrants of series TO2. The total value of the offer amounts to approximat...

Read more

Delphi legal advisor to Geely in 50/50 joint venture with Balder

Fastighets AB Balder and Geely Europe Innovation Centre AB have formed a joint venture to develop, construct and manage the sixth building at the Uni3 by Geely business campus on Lindholmen in Gothenburg. Delphi has acted as legal advisor to Geely throughout the entire transaction process. The Uni3...

Read more

Popular news